1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer.
The following information on data protection applies to data processing by:
Responsible for processing
Erich Schröder Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG,
Represented by the Erich Schröder Maschinenfabrik Verwaltung GmbH
represented by Dipl.-Kfm. Thomas Schröder
Ravensberger Bleiche 15-19
Data protection officer
p. p. Erich Stakenkötter
Phone: +49 (0) 521/329891-11
Fax: +49 (0) 521/329891-31
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
The legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose shall take place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR. Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract (dispatch of goods, provision of services) to which you are a party, the processing of such data shall take place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR. The above legal basis shall also apply in the event of pre-contractual measures (e.g. enquiries about our products or services).
If our company is subject to a legal (statutory) obligation which makes the processing of personal data necessary and which has its basis in Union law or the law of the Member State to which we are subject, the processing shall take place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. c GDPR. Furthermore, the processing can be processed in a manner such as Furthermore, processing may take place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter d GDPR if equally important interests are affected (danger to life and limb and/or disasters). Furthermore, the legal basis for the processing of personal data may also take place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. In this case we will inform you separately with regard to our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
When you access our website, your browser automatically sends information to our website server, which is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is involved:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data is stored until it is automatically deleted after seven days. This data is processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website is established,
- Ensuring that our website is easy to use,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The data processing carried out by us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR as its legal basis. The data collection purposes listed above constitute our legitimate interests. We will not draw any conclusions about your person from the collected data.
3. Disclosure of data
As a basic principle, your personal data will not be forwarded to third parties. Forwarding will only take place in the following cases:
- You have given your express consent to the forwarding of your data to third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR;
- The disclosure is, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, in particular for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- and you have no overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data;
- A legal obligation exists in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR;
- The data will be forwarded in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the purpose of processing contractual relationships with you. In this case, your personal data will be passed on to third parties,
- exclusively to those service partners that are directly involved in the execution of the contract, such as the logistics company commissioned with the delivery,
- the credit institute commissioned with payment matters or the service company responsible for merchandise management and accounting, insofar as this is absolutely necessary for the fulfilment and execution of the contract. In cases where data is passed on to third parties, the scope of the data passed on shall be
- limited to the minimum amount required for the execution of the contract.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes and serves to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
As the data subject, you have the right to object to the setting of cookies by our website at any time by means of an appropriate setting in your Internet browser which allows you to permanently object to the setting of cookies. Cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time using an Internet browser or other software programs. Please note that disabling the setting of cookies may mean that you may not be able to use all of our website's features.
5. Data subjects' rights
Your rights have been considerably extended by the new General Data Protection Regulation. These are listed below and briefly explained, citing the legal basis.
- Information, Art. 15 GDPR: You have the right to request information regarding any of your personal data processed by us. This includes, for example, information about processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the intended storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition to processing, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, insofar as it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- Right to rectification, Art. 16 GDPR: You are entitled to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- Right of deletion ("right to be forgotten"), Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to have any of your personal data stored by us deleted, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restrict processing, Art. 18 GDPR: You may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. The prerequisite is that you dispute the accuracy of the data, that the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection (No. 6) to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- Right to data transfer, Art. 20 GDPR: You are entitled to request that any personal data you have provided us with be sent to you in a structured, common, machine-readable format or to have it transferred to another responsible party;
- Withdrawal of consent, art. 7 (3) GDPR: You are entitled to revoke your previously granted consent to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue any data processing that was based on this consent in the future. However, this does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until such time as it is revoked;
- Right of appeal, art. 77 GDPR: You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates data protection regulations. In general, you should contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters for this purpose.
6. Right to object
You are also entitled to a right of objection in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR. This applies to your personal data processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. e or f GDPR and provided that there are grounds for an objection to processing arising from your particular situation. If the objection is raised in opposition to direct advertising, you are entitled to an unlimited right to object, even without stating a specific situation.
You can assert your right to object as well as your other rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data protection
You will receive an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address. Apart from this, no further data shall be collected. The stored data will not be passed on to third parties.
Protecting your data is important to us. Therefore, we take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.